Grupo Éxito will open a point in Bogota for its cash & carry Surtimayorista
The Grupo Éxito wholesale brand, Surtimayorista, announced the opening of a new point of sale in the Quirigua neighborhood, in the center of Bogotá, which will have about 1,194 square meters.
The strategic movements of the La 14 Group
Last updated on September 21st, 2018The Business Group 14 decided to adjust its governing body. Gustavo Andrés Cardona Mejía was appointed as general manager. The economist, linked to the organization for eight years, will assume that position temporarily, replacing Manuel Guillermo Escobar.
Coca Cola admits a brake on consumption and relaunched Ades to expand
“The first four months of the year were very good, but we have a brake on consumption between May and June, now we are on par with sales in 2017 and we expect to close this year at the same levels as last year.” Franck…
The company that knew how to lead the dairy business
It is nothing new that problems abound in SanCor. To such an extent, they are delaying the sale of this cooperative, which was a leader in the dairy sector and is crucial in the interior with its 16 plants, mostly in Cordoba, some in Santa…
New chaos in the Cortissoz for two canceled flights from Avianca
Last updated on June 30th, 2018The two tickets corresponded to the flights scheduled for 6:40 and 7:15 in the morning of this Friday. The Ernesto Cortissoz airport, which provides services to Barranquilla, woke up this Friday, for the third consecutive day, in the midst of…
- Chinese Economy to be Hit by the Adverse Effects of Trade Secrets Theft
- Upcoming Elections Pose New Challenges for Prayut Chan-o-cha
- North Korea might Adjourn Nuclear Talks with US
- Toyota Collaborates with JAXA to Build a Self-Driven Lunar Rover
- SoftBank, Toyota Plan to Invest $1 Billion in Self-Driving Unit of Uber
- Cristiano Ronaldo yet Again Proved his Mettle by Getting Juventus in Quarter-Finals