Grupo Éxito will open a point in Bogota for its cash & carry Surtimayorista
The Grupo Éxito wholesale brand, Surtimayorista, announced the opening of a new point of sale in the Quirigua neighborhood, in the center of Bogotá, which will have about 1,194 square meters.
In total, this Cash and Carry format of Grupo Éxito expects to close the year with 15 points of sale in the country with the idea of becoming the supply center on the corner.
“This is a brand that continues to grow, more than 35,000 professional clients and merchants find savings in time to stock their businesses, invest their working capital better and thus have a more complete portfolio,” said José Rafael Fernández, manager of Surtimayorista.
This format was inspired by the Assaí chain in Brazil, a product of the businesses controlled by Grupo Éxito in Latin America.
- Chinese Economy to be Hit by the Adverse Effects of Trade Secrets Theft
- Upcoming Elections Pose New Challenges for Prayut Chan-o-cha
- North Korea might Adjourn Nuclear Talks with US
- Toyota Collaborates with JAXA to Build a Self-Driven Lunar Rover
- SoftBank, Toyota Plan to Invest $1 Billion in Self-Driving Unit of Uber
- Cristiano Ronaldo yet Again Proved his Mettle by Getting Juventus in Quarter-Finals