Labor Department of New York receives 8 million dollars grant
Department of Labor in New York will have 8 million dollars grant for a Federal Training. They will use this money to train the workers who are dislocated.
- Pakistan Denies Role in Pulwama Attack in India
- Chanel’s Creative Chief Karl Lagerfeld Dies in Paris
- Super League CEO Calls for Changes to the World Club Challenge
- Pentagon Chief visited Afghanistan for Peace Talks with Taliban
- Popular Game Fortnite may be Overtaken by Tetris 99
- Davis Cup: Barcelona Defender Pique Justifies his Involvement